I have a tendency to let Roy wander off while we're upstairs and I'm in the kitchen. As long as he's not near the stairs, and the bathroom doors are closed, I'm not too worried about him. He normally spends his time chasing his roll-a-rounds or one of the cats.
But yesterday, while I was busy preparing the boy's lunch - I caught the sound of Roy giggling coming from the back of the house. So I paused my puree-ing, and followed the sweet sounds of a happy baby....
to find Roy, standing at our dresser, with the second drawer up half pulled out, and some of Russ' t-shirts pulled over the edge of the drawer. Roy is bouncing up and down on the balls of his feet, giggling like mad over his discovery: daddy's cache o' girlie mags.
That kid is too clever by half.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Can he open child-proof medicine caps? Because Alicia could at just about his age. Keep an eye out! Reminds me of the day Alicia pushed the kitchen chair over to the fridge and started unloading the freezer for me, giggling like mad.
mom
Of course I could open child proof caps. By Roy's age I was already moving objects with the power of my mind. Now I have moved on to more advanced mental pursuits like predicting the winner of American Idol and trying to decide if sneakers look dumb with capris.
Sneakers are a natural with capris. But you have to get the very old fashioned Keds looking sneakers...that's the key. And no socks. Anyway, I vote no socks.
mom
Heh. With the exception of infant tylenol, we don't have any medicine around the house... so don't have to worry about that just yet. He sure was annoyed when Russ installed the cupboard locks in the kitchen though!
That's cute. And seriously...who wouldn't jump up and down with joy upon finding a bunch of girlie mags? :)!!
Well, a little guy like that just can't help but get excited by all those boobies!
Post a Comment