Did I ever tell anyone how awesome Black Snake Moan was? It was plain old low down dirty fun :). The cinematography and the music combined really well to make a totally worthwhile movie experience. My only complaint was that the people in the film just weren't dirty enough! I went in there thinking that the movie was going to be just a filthy and good as "Plain Dirty" was--another really good movie (or at least I really enjoy it and have seen it a number of times because they play it on the Encore channels all the time)--but it wasn't. Overall however, the movie was super fun to watch...I definately recommend it.
Also....Everyone should congratulate Melissa Neff on her recent engagement to AJ Rowlands. They went to the Dominican Republic this past weekend and before they came back they were engaged. She called me and Anna last night to tell the good news!!! We're both super psyched for her :), but we don't have all the details yet because she was in the airport when she called and couldn't gab.
AND...Whoever left the comment about what a bunch of "bores" we all are wasn't being very nice. Besides, I do lots of fun things. Like Next weekend I am going to run an 8K with Melissa and then get drunk at the St. Patrick's Day parade immediately following. OR at least I am going to have beer or two, depending on the cost, and listen to the bagpipers downtown. And then the following weekend Anna, me, and Melissa are running a 5k together in support of Colon Cancer. THEN the weekend after that, Me and Melissa are putting ourselves through torture so that we can go downtown and Run in the the Cherry Blossom 10 Miler. I am very busy...all of these FUN things require TRAINING. Plus, I am in school which takes up a good amount of my time.
BUT, that's not all...in April (for the week of Lissa's birthday) me and Anna are driving down there to hang out with her. AND as soon as we get down there we are heading out to a beach house in Key Largeass or whatever it's called. AND after that, at the end of April, Me, Anna, and Melissa are all going to see Christina Aguilera in concert!!! I know you all are super jealous. Anywho, all this stuff I just never think to mention because Lissa, Anna, and Celeste already know all these things! But, if other people who read the blog are BORED, then maybe I will start writing about all the FUN-FILLED events that I do to occupy my time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment