Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Of Course They Are

I have meaning to put up a post about how good '300' was.

'300' was really good. I saw the movie with Sonny and his friends, and I remember Ben saying that he wanted to show it to one of his Persian friends to see how he would react.

Hopefully he wouldn't react this way.

Who needs President Bush and Congress to declare war when apparently Frank Miller's got that covered?

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Ha ha. Pretty soon it will get to the point where we'll have to burn our books and movies in order to live in a numb completely un-biased world where no one ever offends anyone else, and the only way we'll be able to pass on good stories without being executed for it would be to memorize them!!! That sounds familiar...like a book I read once called Farenheit 451. Hmmmm...

Also...I really really really want to see 300. Maybe I will ask Nick to take me :).