ha ha, I didn't know that either, and I bought one of those monster rolls like 2 weeks ago. I guess I will be getting a matching monster roll of 2 cent stamps... I am not that pissed, though, because the stamps I got have "crops" on them. Like ears of corn or pumpkins. They are pretty sweet. But the guy in the post office was foreign so I thought he said "crabs."
3 comments:
Why?
Stamp prices are going up in the few weeks.
I know that NOW!
ha ha, I didn't know that either, and I bought one of those monster rolls like 2 weeks ago. I guess I will be getting a matching monster roll of 2 cent stamps... I am not that pissed, though, because the stamps I got have "crops" on them. Like ears of corn or pumpkins. They are pretty sweet. But the guy in the post office was foreign so I thought he said "crabs."
Post a Comment