Last night (Sunday), me and Anna went over to Dad's for dinner and a movie. We saw Miami Vice, which I thought was surprisingly good, despite the fact that there was absolutely no comedic relief what-so-ever throughout the entire movie - except for the scene where Jamie Foxx pretends to prematurely ejaculate during intercourse with his on screen whore, which occurred within the first 20 minutes of the movie. Miami Vice was stock full of drama and very soap operish. I really enjoyed it; I especially enjoyed me and Anna's out of place comments that forced us to cackle, no fewer than 4 times during the movie.
After the movie all three of us went to chipoltle, where me and Dad embarassed Anna by loudly commenting on the queer male with the rose tattoo, clearly visible on his neck, standing in front of us while we were waiting to order. Overall dinner was ok, but I was really annoyed by the loitering teenage males sitting accross from us, with there one female whore (which Dad felt the need to point out to us). But, to make up for it, at the end of dinner Dad declared that he was completely stuffed and then proceeded to chow down on a basket full of chips which he dipped into Anna's left over burrito. Thoroughly shocking, completely surprising and very funny all at the same time. Who ever would have guessed that dad would eat someone else's leftovers?
Although the entire evening was lots of fun, I think the funniest part of the night was before we even left for the movie, when out of the blue, Dad called Anna a "milk toast" because she starts to blubber and cry whenever anyone says anything mean to her! LOL. Anna's overt protesting and refusal to drop the subject in response to this little bit of fact that Dad threw out there, made the comment all that much funnier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
It's milquetoast dumbass. There I stood up for myself. You both can eat me.
Ah, the Bilby way... find something that someone we love is sensitive about, and then mock them for it!
And you're surprised about Dad's behavior? The man was famous for plate surfing... he just didn't want to share his food, he had no problems making us share ours with him.
I wanted to share some definitions with you all .. milquetoast:
n : a timid man or boy considered childish or unassertive [syn: sissy, pantywaist, pansy, milksop, Milquetoast]
And here is my favorite from the syn list:
pantywaist:
1. A child's undergarment consisting of a shirt and pants buttoned together at the waist.
2. Slang. A boy or man who is considered weak or effeminate.
So Anna is now a timid man-boy who resembles a child's undergarment consisting of a shirt and pants buttoned together at the waist.
So I'm a timid man-boy who resembles a child's undergarment, but if I call you boring as a joke you block me? What's the word for "lameass who cannot take a joke" I think it applies.
I googled it to try and see if there was a word. The general consensus seems to be Liberal. So that's what you are from now on . . . Liberal.
you guys better make up before lissa's bridal shower. otherwise, anna is gonna have to return the naughty nurse outfit she bought you from frederick's of hollywood.
GOD ANNA. Get off your period already. I will unblock you when I sign on tomorrow. But I might wait until I have something super interesting to say before I IM your milquetoast ass. You children's undergarment. Love, Lissa.
Post a Comment