You know how I am... If I can make it at home, it's highly unlikely I'll order it when I go out, because I like mine better. I can't even order a steak from Outback any more, because it just doesn't do it for me. I'll normally get their ribs or something instead.
Well knock another menu item off the list of things I order. Last night Russ and I barbecued ribs and they were so good I was still drooling over them half an hour later. They were so yummy even though I was full to bursting, I just couldn't help picking at them for just one more little taste. Rubbed down with brown sugar and spices and then slow cooked on the grill, with a side of sweet potatoes and brocoli smothered in cheddar. Those ribs were fall off the bone tender and juicy. They defined 'finger lickin' good'. It was the best meal I've had in ages. And I had leftover ribs for lunch today as well.
So *thpppt* on your tuna melts. All hail the grill!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I think Lissa might be too cowed to comment. Either that or she's planning on cooking something like sloppy joes at midnight to one up you. Let's face it . . .nothing beats sloppy joes!
Well, there's one restaurant I'll always eat at - Restaurant Celeste! It's free and there's always something good on the menu. I mean what more could you ask for? Although, I'll pass that up anytime for potatoes au gratin out of the box and lite kelbasa. Nothing beats 'em man. That's what I had for din din last night. OMG it was soooo tasty!!
nothing beats sloppy joes? not even blue cheeseburgers and roasted potatoes with rosemary and garlic? really? i'll keep that in mind the next time you guys come over to eat and get out a can o' sloppy joe meat instead. ;)
Eeeewww...You make sloppy joes out of a can? I bet you use Manwich! Grosse!!!!!! ;)
Couldn't remember what that stuff was called... and since you guys didn't specify, how was I to know? You know if I tried to make sloppy joes I'd end up ruining it by fancying it up. ;) I mean, aren't they supposed to be made with substandard meat?
The word of the day is MANWICH!!! And you know what we do whenever we hear the word of the day, don't you boys and girls? MANWICH!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!
You snobs. Manwhich is f'ing delicious.
Nick thinks so :). He snubbed my delicious sloppy joes because they weren't MANWICH!!! Maybe you two are on to something :-P.
Post a Comment