Sooo. I've decided to write a collection of short stories. I'm at the idea stage right now. It's totally awesome and uhm...I'm awesome for coming up with such a fantastic idea for a collection of short stories; I'm not being self-complimenting either because I'm positive that if you guys knew what my idea was, you'd be complimenting me too. I mean I'm bound to win some kind of hoity-toity prize for my genius. Now all I must do is write the short stories. I've already got the lay-out of the first one done, so I just have to go and add meat to it now.
This is so exciting you guys. Writing is so much fun. But I won't bore you with the details of my phenomenal creative abilities. You'll just have to wait until I'm done to have a clue. Until then I guess! I know you all are shivering with anticipation.
Love,
Livvy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Last I checked you didn't win hoity toity prizes for a serial of stories detailing the color and consistency of your poop. Nice try though.
Ooohhh. You think I'm going to tell you what my stories are about by insulting me? Yeah...not gonna happen, THIEF!!! Better luck next time sucka!
P.S. Detailing the color and consistency of my poop probably would win me an award because I AM JUST THAT AWESOME!!!!
You know... I still have that vanity project book you bought and were published in. I doubt I'll take it ti Texas with me... you should come by and pick it up. ;)
Uhm...It's kind of an honor to keep stuff from so brilliant an author. That way, when I'm famous - because I'm so awesome - you can show people. Maybe I'll autograph it for you or something!! Then in like 2 years (lol) it'll be worth something.
Post a Comment