We all had a fantastic time visiting with Lissa and Mike in Florida. Thanks for putting up with us you two!!!These pictures are by popular request. ENJOY!!!

This better be the last picture!
Little did they know that it WASN'T!!!






...the last name doesn't really matter anymore. We're all still family.
15 comments:
Hey Livvy! I think I see part of your boob in one of those pics!
Hmmm. Is it be the one where I am wearing a bikini?
And in case you meant nipple - IT'S A SHADOW!!!! I swear it.
I like the one where I look all pissed to be having my picture taken the best. I feel like my personality really comes across on film there.
Yeah. I printed that one out and framed it!! I liked it too.
I tried to find some good one's of Mike, but in ALL of them, he looks like he's so confused as to why I won't put the goddamn camera down! 0:)
I also really like the one, where it's so totally obvious that I'm winning at Clue!!
The one where you pooped a little is also a good one! LOL!!
Wow, you just had like a whole conversation totally by yourself! There is no picture where I pooped myself, by the way.
i can see how she'd be mistaken though cause you do kinda look like you're squeezing one out in most of these pics.
Yeah. Especially the one where she pooped a little bit in her swim pants.
My swim pants? What the f are you talking about? I don't have swim pants on in any of these pictures. I am not even sure what that is.
swim shorts, swim bottoms, swim trunks, swim panties, swim pants...all things that mean the same thing as "the bottom half of a two piece swim suit" and since there is no official name for them, I called them swim pants! OK? Got it now?
Okay, well, for the official record, at no time did I poop in my bikini bottoms. I just tend to keep my legs close together so I don't look too whorish on the beach. I also keep my top pulled up over my nips as much as possible.
Post a Comment