Hey Girls.... You wouldn't believe the burn I put on mommy today. She had a really important end to end test demo that she had to do, and it was supposed to start at 11am, and kept on getting pushed back further and further. It was past 3pm before they finally got started. I found that really annoying, so to express my displeasure, I laid in wait and pretended to be napping until mommy was right in the middle of her presentation and then I started screaming.Ain't I a stinker? I got her good!
You should have seen her scrambling, trying to calm me down and carry on with her dumb old presentation at the same time. I thought her head was going to spin completely around. It was hilarious.
Anyway, I know y'all were just dying to see another shot of me, so here's my latest pose for the camera, from our photo shoot last night. Does the camera just love me or what?
2 comments:
he's like dr. evil telling everyone he wants 1 million dollars.
i was thinking it was more of a "am i a gorgeous hunk of baby or what" pose.
Post a Comment