Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I'm a sucker for a pretty face!


Some of you may remember an incident that occurred when I was living with Dad. A cute little teenage boy came to the door raising "points" toward a post graduation trip to Europe. I listened to him for ten minutes getting more and more agitated then finally when I could get a word in edgewise said "If I give you $20 bucks will you go away?" So I did and he did and it was awesome, but not cheap.

I did it again. *sigh*

I was eating lunch (a salad with no less then 1000 cals) when someone knocked on my door. Lo and behold it was an incredibly cute little boy. I say little, but he totally hit on me and he was totally legal and I totally could have hit it, but I didn't so let's not go there. Anyway, after telling me how cool I was no less than three times, taking off his shirt, and expressing shock when I revealed I was single, he left with $54.50. Bright side, if it wasn't a complete scam some little kid shacked up at the Children's Hospital in D.C. will be reading a Disney magazine courtesy of me.

-I didn't take a picture of the little salesman, so instead I'm posting one of me and Alison's little brother. Someone who is also totally adorable and too young for me.

4 comments:

Olivia said...

Anna...I worry about you because you seem to be attracted to little boys. Maybe you and Nick should talk. Just an idea, but what do you think?

Orianna said...

I think we already have. You better watch out.

Alicia said...

lol, I am more worried that she was seriously considering having stranger sex with a door-to-door magazine salesman.

Orianna said...

seriously considering is a stretch. More like idly wondering. Gimme some credit.