Dear Toe,I have a crush on this boy at school. He has a girlfriend, but I'm pretty sure that if I offered to give him head he would totally let me. Then with that under my belt I could begin to stalk him and blackmail him into breaking up with her. I was just wondering, what you thought I should wear.
Psycho
Dear Psycho,
I'm a toe. I'm not even a fully functioning toe. Can you not see how purple I am? Clearly there is something wrong with me. As clearly there is also something wrong with you. You don't trick him into letting you provide him oral pleasure. You trick him into saying that he loves you while you ride his man stick in the pool. Then you kill all the people he loves. Hollywood taught me that. In this scenario you wear nothing.
Toe
2 comments:
Dear Toe,
I don't know if you remember this, but last night I gave you head. Watch your back!
-Psycho
Dear Psycho,
I love you. Now it is my family that must watch ITS back.
-Toe
Post a Comment