There is just nothing worse than getting a call from a realtor saying they're coming to show your house, so you hustle around in a dead panic to make sure everything is spotless, and then they never show up. In this case, it meant finishing raking out 11 tons of gravel across the driveway in record time.
Well, I'm sure there are worse things, but at the moment, considering it completely destroyed my plans for a nap I desperately needed, I can't think of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's rude that they never showed up. You should post on consumerist. That would be funny.
Eh.... Mo called the realtor who made the appointment back... turns out we were dealing with one of those unrealistic expectations buyers. The sort of house they want would run around 750k around here, but they only qualified up to 400... typical. I just hate when someone gets me all excited like that and then just leaves me hanging...
Oh, and did I mention we waited to start the grill because they were coming, and as a result didn't eat til nearly 10pm?
Post a Comment