...the last name doesn't really matter anymore. We're all still family.
Umm just so everyone knows, I also have a fully updated wishlist. My birthday isn't soon or anything, but don't let that stop you!!!
Yeah. My wishlist is always up to date. I want everything on it. So, you know if you ever just feel like buying me something...don't be shy!!
yeesh you're a copy cat!!!!
Whatever. Like no one else can ask for presents if you ask for them first. RIGHT!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Umm just so everyone knows, I also have a fully updated wishlist. My birthday isn't soon or anything, but don't let that stop you!!!
Yeah. My wishlist is always up to date. I want everything on it. So, you know if you ever just feel like buying me something...don't be shy!!
yeesh you're a copy cat!!!!
Whatever. Like no one else can ask for presents if you ask for them first. RIGHT!
Post a Comment