We do.
The house has been on the market long enough, and we've gotten no love. The holidays are coming up. We have people coming to visit. I have grown to fucking hate that stupid sign in our yard.
So the house is coming off the market. We'll make some changes, and try again next year.
Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
i know it's selfish, but i could not be happier about this!
Yeah yeah yeah.... it's only for the holidays though. And when we go back on the market, we'll have new exterior doors and windows (we got a price quote last night that was much lower than we'd expected.) And the back office should also be framed and drywalled in as well.
We can't stay forever. I refuse to put Roy in daycare, so at some point, we either need to go single income, or I'm going to have to hire someone to come over for awhile each day to look after him and help out, because it's a challenge now to work full-time and take the kind of care of the boy that I want to; by the time he's walking, it'll be nearly impossible.
So wait the holidays out, make improvements, continue paying down debt, and hopefully when the new year rolls around, we'll have better luck getting out of the state.
You guys should thinking about painting your trim. Your house is adorable on the inside but it is all that flat gray outside. Plus, as soon as we finished painting our trim, we got the offer from Pete. So I really think that made a big difference. But even if you don't, don't worry! I think the market will start to turn around again in the Spring.
Uhm...I wish I could be your Nanny
:-(. I hate my job and that sounds just about perfect! I'd do it if I didn't have any debt and could accept a lower income. WAH!!!
Also, I am super happy that you will be staying through the holidays!! If you still want to have those Battlestar Galactica marathons...let me know cause I am game. Plus it will give me some quality time with the nephew before y'all skip town.
Yes! Definitely do Battlestar Galactica marathons with me.
So you'll be around for Christmas?
Probably. I have no money to go anywhere. OOOH...I also get the entire last week of the year off, so let's do it around then. HEY...Who is coming to visit you?
Probably. I have no money to go anywhere. OOOH...I also get the entire last week of the year off, so let's do it around then. HEY...Who is coming to visit you?
Probably. I have no money to go anywhere. OOOH...I also get the entire last week of the year off, so let's do it around then. HEY...Who is coming to visit you?
Probably. I have no money to go anywhere. OOOH...I also get the entire last week of the year off, so let's do it around then. HEY...Who is coming to visit you?
Probably. I have no money to go anywhere. OOOH...I also get the entire last week of the year off, so let's do it around then. HEY...Who is coming to visit you?
Probably. I have no money to go anywhere. OOOH...I also get the entire last week of the year off, so let's do it around then. HEY...Who is coming to visit you?
Russ' parents, and probably his grandmother as well.
Post a Comment