I missed the first episode, but picked up the second episode. This appears to be the ideal drama for paranoid me. A bunch of people trying to survive after a nuclear attack, what could be better?
Well, Heroes could be better, but Jericho is plenty exicting, too. Enough so that when the DVR announced a conflict between Jericho and Bones, I promptly canceled Bones.
.. and on a side note, either Livvy or Anna needs to come by and visit with their nephew this weekend. They may bring a friend, and expect dinner. They just have to ping me tomorrow and let me know who, when, etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sunday night OK?
I'm coming tonight. But, I'm not sure about Nick. He has to be into work at 6 tomorrow and needs to go to bed early. So it will probably just be moi. Cheers!!
Also, I've never heard of this Jericho show. But it sounds like fun. I love post-apocalyptic things.
Anna -
If you don't mind football, it is. :)
Celeste
I watched Jericho too! And I missed the first episode too! I think it's really good too!
It was! All the drama at the end with the sheriffs was fantastic. I can't wait for next week.
Post a Comment