Friday, October 06, 2006

BIRTHDAY!! BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


Yoo-Hoo!!! Bilby Girls!!! Somebody's birthday is coming up and I would like to know what said person wants to do for it! This is you Celeste :). How did you want to celebrate your Birthday?

5 comments:

Celeste said...

I want a party with my sisters and their boyfriends and even Maureen and Dave. And I want birthday cake with some kind of fruit and chocolate.
And I don't want to have to cook.

And then I want dinner with Dad and the whole family. And I don't want to have to cook for that either.

Celeste said...

But people are welcome to use my kitchen in fulfilling my dream of not cooking for my birthday.

Olivia said...

Hmmm...I dunno Celeste. That seems like an awful lot to ask for on such short notice. :(

LOL

Orianna said...

I can cook!

Celeste said...

Yes, you can! :)