Wow. I had such a great birthday, and it was because I have such great sisters.
Anna (and Livvy (and Russ!)), the dinner was fantastic! I'm disappointed you didn't leave any of it behind, although I had some of that tasty chocolate cake for breakfast this morning. And it sure was nice to stumble into the kitchen this morning to make the baby's cereal and some coffee, to find that the kitchen was nice and clean, and the dishes were done. Make sure you post the recipe for that marinade, it was scrumdiliumptious. I hope you guys made it home okay, and I hope Sonny enjoyed himself. I was glad he came out for the party.
Livvy, you did such a good job wearing Roy out he slept til 830 this morning. Which means I got to sleep til 830 this morning. Rock on!
Lissa, I hope you didn't miss your flight back, and you weren't too hungover when you woke up. I'm so glad you came up for my birthday, and I'll make sure I get your movies returned today. I can't wait til you and Mike come back up for Christmas.
It was so nice having all of my sisters together for my birthday party. You guys are the best! Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I edited your post . . . you spelled Sonny's name wrong. Hey, at least you didn't think it was Sammy ;-)
Also . . . You're Welcome!!!!
Sunny Sonny.... for some reason I thought it was Sunny, maybe cos calling him Sonny (when I wasn't sure it was his name) sounded kind of condescending. Or it made me feel old or something. ;)
Hey Celeste! I am glad you had a good birthday and I had a great time visiting you. You and Russ are such nice hosts. I found my camera and the giant bottle of Alleve I bought in Hawaii in the bag I left on your windowsill in your living room too!
Yeah...You're birthday was lots of fun and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself sooooo much. LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment