
These are Christmas Lights, Roy!

Yes... and I will wreak havok with them!

Just kidding! I'm going to help Daddy decorate the front of the house!

I'm also going to hang my first ornament!

But Mommy did the tree in front of the house without my help.
...the last name doesn't really matter anymore. We're all still family.
4 comments:
Oh, what a great time you must of had. :) Spending little moments like these are so precious. I love that we have a way to documment such meaningful memories. - From a camera all the way to the computer to post them so friends and family can enjoy. I love living in 2007!
Thanks for sharing your happy Christmas moment, Celeste. Your son is stinkin' cute!!
Ooops- I posted a comments while logged onto my families account instead of mine. Don't mean to confuse ya- Oh well...This is Autumn if you hadn't guessed. And this is my families blog I maintain- less then I do mine- but hey it's here!
Thanks! I am so grateful to have such a wonderful son and husband. We're really looking forward to a Christmas that Roy will be able to remember this year. He was still too young to do more than crumple wrapping paper last year. :)
I can't believe how big and handsome he is getting! What a doll! And his mama ain't bad lookin' neither.
love,
grandma
Post a Comment