Thursday, December 06, 2007

Jeannie Said

I'll play along...


What is your partner's name: Dennis Looney. If we ever get married, I'm going to have to really think about taking that last name!

How long have you been in a relationship: Three and a half years total. Two years the first time, took a year off and now a year and a half.

How long did you date before you moved in together: Um...haven't quite moved in yet. Three quarters of my stuff is in his house...I'll be fully moved in by the end of the month, hopefully!

Who eats more: He eats more in one sitting, I eat more times a day.

Who sings better: Dennis

Who is smarter: Dennis is pretty knowledgeable of a lot of things...but I wouldn't say he's smarter...we just are better at some things than the other.

Whose temper is worse: Mine, but it's not like I go all psycho and yell. I usually just pout.

Who does the dishes: He'll pile them in the sink and I'll finally put them in the dishwasher when I get tired of looking at them. I have a feeling when I move in it'll be the same.

Who pays the bills: He pays his, I pay mine.

Who cooks dinner: Cook? We eat out or do the fast food thing. I am going to try Celeste's lemon chicken one day.

Who drives when you are together: Mostly him. He has a company car...FREE GAS!

Who is more stubborn: Me.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong: Dennis. I'm never wrong ;-)

Whose parents do you see the most: His.

Who kissed who first: He kissed me...these strange little butterfly kisses on the corners of my mouth! It was cute but at the same time I was thinking, "Can I get some tongue?" :-)~

Who asked who out first: Dennis

Who asked who to move in together: Me. I'm definitely the one who keeps trying to progress the relationship...my clock is ticking! ;-)

Who is more sensitive: Gag...me. I'm a typical Cancer...moody, sensitive, emotional!

Who has more friends: I have lots of aquaintances, but no real "best" friends. Dennis has one good and one "best" friend for 15-20 years but few aquaintances.

Who wears the pants in the family: We pretty much do what we want regardless of how the other feels (ie. him going to Europe without me). Hmm...now that I said that I wonder if the answer would be him?

Where did you meet your partner: Match.com. Vegas REALLY does suck when it comes to meeting guys.

Where was your first date: We met for coffee at a Starbuck's...the same one he saw me at a month previous when I was on another Match date! (I didn't see him though).

What was the first thing you said to your partner: Since we met on Match, we had to do the email thing for a while...but he initiated the contact.

Where was your first kiss: Green Valley Ranch (it's a casino/hotel/resort) parking lot. We went to a bday party at a club there and after he walked me to my car.

When did you start dating: July 2003 then July 2006

Where was your first apartment: Las Vegas

What was your first vacation together: Florence, Oregon to visit his family. His mom loves me! Yay!

If you could have changed anything about it, what would it have been: Nothing.

2 comments:

Orianna said...

Looney is an awesome last name. This was fun to read!

Celeste said...

Yes it was! :) I'm not normally one for filling out things like this, but this time, I'm glad I did, since it spurred some additional (and FUN) posts to read.