Thursday, December 13, 2007

Could not resist this

Town where I live:A bad habit of mine:
My last name:
The name of a past love:
My first name:
The name of a past pet:
My best friend's nickname:
My nickname:
My middle name:
City of my birth:
My first job:
My favorite place:
My favorite object:
My favorite food:
My favorite color:
My favorite animal:
My grandmother's name:
My college major:
A place I'd like to travel:
My age at next birthday:

4 comments:

Celeste said...

Woot! She's back!

jeannie said...

Okay...it's not that I didn't want to play, I just can't figure out how to get the pics from Google Image (which I didn't even know what was...only ever heard of just plain ol' Google!) to post on the blog! You smartie computer girls know how to do everything! ;-)

Celeste said...

LOL. Welcome to geeksville.

Okay, here's what you do:
1. go to images.google.com and run your searches.
2. when you see an image you like, right-click on it with your mouse and select "save image" or "view image" (your options may vary depending on what browser you're using). If you 'view image', you should be able to save it to your computer using the File - Save option.
3. Then you can upload it in the post in blogger with the "Add Image" button (2nd from the right)

Olivia said...

Yay! Lissa's blogging again :).

Also, Jeanne, you can use the url to add an image. That is what I did. When you are creating your blog:

1. Click on the image icon.
2. Enter the url for the image in the URL text box.
3. Save the form.