
What is your partner's name: Sonny Waeshal Louie. Louie means Storm or sound of thunder, which makes it a super hero name. Respect!
How long have you been in a relationship: 1 year and 3 months or so. Not nearly as long as the rest of you.
How long did you date before you moved in together: If the month that I spent at his house before he deployed counts as 'moving in', then I guess 10 months. Really we haven't moved in with each other, I live with a tranny and two other almost normal people.
Who eats more: He does . . . just barely, and only because I am cognizant of who is where in their meal, and make an effort to stop before he does. And by 'stop before he does' I mean I shove everything into my mouth and then sit there pouting because I'm out of food.
Who sings better: Sonny loves to sing. I also love to sing. Who is better is in the ears of the beholder.
Who is smarter: I'm more of a smart ass. I mean technically maybe IQ wise Sonny might possibly beat me, but I doubt it's by much. I am not eager to find out though because you can bet I'd never hear the end of it. Like he really needs another reason to say "your dumb" to me. Note: the grammatical error is intentional.
Whose temper is worse: Mine, but only because Sonny is incapable of being angry. I think it's an actual disorder. I'll have to look it up.
Who does the dishes: It depends on how control freaky I'm being. I will actually insist that I do them myself sometimes. It is a strange facet of my personality.
Who pays the bills: He pays his, I pay mine.
Who cooks dinner: I do. Sonny gained 20lbs after we started dating. He can cook though, but like I said earlier I'm something of a control freak. I get anxious if he tries to take over.
Who drives when you are together: It probably works out to be even, but I think the odds are tipped in my favor. Unless I've been drinking, then he drives.
Who is more stubborn: Depends on what we are talking about. I think we are both pushovers to be honest.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong: Again it depends on how strong the conviction is. I think it's probably pretty even.
Whose parents do you see the most: His. I somehow got finagled into attending a weekly lunch with his family. He's hung out with my family like maybe five times. This will be rectified when he gets back you better believe it.
Who kissed who first: He said he was gonna kiss me, so I kissed him. I would give him credit, but i think he was aiming for a peck on the cheek. Weak! I upped the ante.
Who asked who out first: Sonny, I didn't realize it was a date until he said he was going to kiss me. Oops.
Who asked who to move in together: Sonny keeps hinting at it. And by hinting I mean looking at houses.
Who is more sensitive: Fake sensitive: Me. Real Sensitive: Sonny. I pretend to be hurt by tons of things just for giggles. Sonny however . . . yeesh.
Who has more friends: We have approximately the same number of close friends. Sonny has way more acquaintances. If you read the post about my personality disorders you know that I'm a schizoid. Small talk is not my friend.
Who wears the pants in the family: oh man Sonny and I keep joking about that. He says he does, and then I say "I wear pants too, and they are bigger than yours."
Where did you meet your partner: I met him for the first time something like seven years ago. I have no idea where, but I do know that Lissa and Ben were there. We were reacquainted at a happy hour organized by Ben.
Where was your first date: He took me to Cosi and we played Kokology.
What was the first thing you said to your partner: I honestly don't recall, I got drunk. I do remember that I told him he looked like Jet Li, who I have a major crush on. Flirting ensued.
Where was your first kiss: Outside my house in Arlington. Then I ran inside giggling behind my hand.
When did you start dating: late August 2006. Our third date was actually Lissa's wedding. Oh I just remembered! I asked him out first, but he turned me down! Our first date would have been Lissa's wedding, if he hadn't said no. He realized his mistake two days later.
Where was your first apartment: This does not apply to us. MY first apartment was in Ashburn. I loved it, and I miss it dearly. Roommates are so hard.
What was your first vacation together: Ummm, he took me to Staunton, Virginia for his unit's annual muster. He failed to book a room in time, so I had to wander around Staunton by myself for something like six hours.
If you could have changed anything about it, what would it have been: If we are talking about the vacation, I would have changed; the location, the planning, the weather, and the duration.
5 comments:
"Whose parents do you see the most: His. I somehow got finagled into attending a weekly lunch with his family. He's hung out with my family like maybe five times. This will be rectified when he gets back you better believe it."
It had better! We're starting to feel like the unwashed masses or something.
OMG...I loved this exercise. Answering questions about relationships is so much fun! Plus it's the perfect time to try and come up with fun little witty things to say online.
Orianna- this was great! When you say Sonny is 'deployed' I assume he is in Iraq? How long will you have to be apart? If he's 'looking' at houses and hinting around for the two of you- he must be coming home soon?
I think I'd be a wreck if my sweetie was out of the country- but whenever he pisses me off you bet I'd be the first one to ship him off! haha Sorry- I guess for you this isn't a laughing matter...being apart is HARD.
I hope you two work out for the long haul :) Love is good and great and wonderful... and a pain in the ***. :)
On the bright side for Anna, if she can make it through Sonny's deployment, then they can probably make it through just about anything. It's the way I knew one of my old boyfriends wasn't the guy I should marry, even though his parents were hinting really strongly about it. He went on a six month deployment (he was in the Navy) and while he was gone I realized I didn't really miss him, ergo, not the one for me. Anna and Sonny seem to be doing a whole lot better with the separation. I'm looking forward to Sonny coming home, so I can have you guys over to watch some more Tick cartoons!
Post a Comment