1. Age at next birthday:

2. A place you'd like to travel:

3. Your favorite place:

4. Your favorite objects:

5. Your favorite food:

6. Your favorite animals:

7. Your favorite color:

8. Town where you were born:

9. Town where you live:

10. Name of past pet:

11. First name of a past love:

I've only ever had the one!
12. Best friend's nickname:

13. Your screenname/nickname:

14. Your first name:

15. Your middle name:

16. Your last name:

17. Bad habit of yours:

18. First job:

19. Grandmother's name:

I had two of them :)!
20. College major:

2. A place you'd like to travel:
3. Your favorite place:
4. Your favorite objects:
5. Your favorite food:
6. Your favorite animals:
7. Your favorite color:
8. Town where you were born:
9. Town where you live:
10. Name of past pet:
11. First name of a past love:
I've only ever had the one!
12. Best friend's nickname:
13. Your screenname/nickname:
14. Your first name:
15. Your middle name:
16. Your last name:
17. Bad habit of yours:
18. First job:
19. Grandmother's name:
I had two of them :)!
20. College major:
2 comments:
dude you stole Alaska from me. What the hell?
Uhmm...No. I've been planning a trip to Alaska for like the past 3 or 4 years. I want to see the whales and bears and all that good stuff...and maybe go hiking on the ice. Just because you've suddenly decided to 'honeymoon' there doesn't mean I stole it from you... Sheesh!
Post a Comment