Also, we just went to see Christina Aguilera in concert. She is AWESOME!!!! I had soooo much fun!! Well, worth the $60.00 for the tickets.
I am in my last week of classes for this semester and am pretty busy, but I can't wait for it to be over with. Well, kind of over with anywho. I will get 1 week or so of no school before I start the Summer Semester. But, I will graduate next Spring, so I guess I don't mind a little pain and suffering for the next year, until that goal is achieved.
And...That is about it!!! CHEERS!!



6 comments:
Loved the butt bump shot! The picture of you and Alicia hugging with one leg up on her scandalized my students! I guess I shouldn't have shown them the slide show on the over head...
You are kidding right :)? You don't really show your kids pictures of us...because what has that to do with school? Right?
Not to mention that some of the pictures that some of up post are not necessarily edited for content. Just saying is all.... I'd hate for you to have to answer questions about "what's that glass pipe for?"
I didn't put it on the overhead...but several of them WERE looking over my shoulder when I first watched the slide show. I was thinking to myself as the 'leg-up' shot came up and they all went "Oh man, that's just wrong!" that I was glad I had not put it up on the overhead. Heh.
It is not wrong to love your sister :). Because, uhm...Nick is always telling me that it's not gay if you like it...right? I like to listen to his voice of reason :).
I silenced their objections by telling them that you were sisters. It worked.
Post a Comment