
There are some disadvantages to feeding your child an all-natural diet. Namely, when you feed him a big fat honking piece of chocolate cake - one made with over a lb of chocolate in the frosting alone - it causes a reaction much like dousing an already lit grill with a gallon of gasoline. He sure did love his cake; after we swept up all the crumbs and dumped him in the tub, we estimate he ate at least half of the entire slice. But he isn't used to anywhere near that amount of sugar, and we had a little mini-cornholio for the next five and a half hours afterwards. I finally gave up and made Russ take over a little after midnight. He says Roy finally collapsed around 1am.
Happy Birthday, little buddy! We're not going to try that again for a whole 'nother year.
2 comments:
Awww...Cute little baby!!!
Chocolate cake...baby crack cocaine. I hope you put whatever leftovers you had out of sight! I did something similar to Alicia and she never recovered. Sorry Lissa!
Post a Comment