Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Well hell... I say it's Movie Game time!!

Only rule - no damn googling or using IMDB.

I'll start with someone easy: Adam Sandler

8 comments:

Olivia said...

Big Daddy

jeannie said...

How does this work? Do I say a name of a movie he was in? Spanglish?

Celeste said...

This is the way we played it on road trips:
Someone says an actor
The next person says a movie they were in
The next person has to name another actor that was in that movie
The next person has to name another movie that had that actor. :) No repeats allowed.

Celeste said...

Wasn't Joey Lauren Adams in Big Daddy?

Olivia said...

Mall Rats!

Celeste said...

Stan Lee!

jeannie said...

Ah, got it. Don't know who Stan Lee is though. Bummer.

Celeste said...

Stan Lee is the head of Marvel Comics, and as such has a tendency to make cameos in any of the Marvel comic based movies... or in movies that rely heavily on discussion of comic books. :)