Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Golden Delicious

In case you didn't know, Mike Doughty's new album, Golden Delicious, was released yesterday. I know I'm excited! I'm also feeling dumb that I've been working on the music channel for so many months now, and only just realized that they have one of his videos up on it...



And here's the latest video from his new album, for the song 27 Jennifers

Mike Doughty "27 Jennifers"

Add to My Profile | More Videos

And yes.... dorky me is having fun playing with the various snag/embed functions there are available out there. It's nice that you no longer even have to know basic html in order to add crap like that to your site/blog posts. They've just made it too damn easy!

5 comments:

Olivia said...

is this the soul coughing guy? it sounds like him.

Celeste said...

It is! And while 930 club doesn't have the date up yet, his myspace page says he'll be playing 930 on April 5..... who's with me?

Olivia said...

MEMEMEMEME!!!

Celeste said...

If you're serious, the show is Saturday April 5th, tickets are 20 bucks, and I'll order them as soon as I've got a headcount. :) Doors open at 8.

Autumn said...

This is super hilarious!

Thanks for posting ;)