Wednesday, January 10, 2007

New Year's Resolutions


Lissa encouraged me to post my New Year's Resolutions. I would like to remind her that she said she would do it as well. Anyway here are my goals for the year:

1. Lose 35 pounds. (who doesn't put losing weight as a NYR?)
2. Stop reading gossip blogs at work. (ten days strong MF'ers!)
3. Be more visible to my superiors. (planning on streaking the office once i lose that 35 pounds)
4. Not smoke at ALL this year. (My last cigarette was the day before Thanksgiving, I'm looking good for this one)
5. Cut my credit debt in half. (would be nicer to get rid of it completely, but let's be realistic)
6. Make good use of my gym membership.

So by this time next year, I will be a non-smoking hottie who can talk about something other than Britney Spears. Watch out world!

No comments: