This is fun :)! Here are my new years resolutions!!!
1. Lose 20 - 25 Pounds. I want to weigh 130 at the most; 125 at the least. I'm a little worried about my boobs shrinking, but am of the overall opinion that it will not happen. I have been the same boob size since I got them, I'm pretty sure :). Anywho, I have already lost 3 pounds since I started my diet. On January 1, I was at 152 and now I am at 149. So I think I've started out pretty strong there.
2. Get rid of all my credit card debt, and pay off most of my car loan. So far I'm on a roll with my credit debt. Just this month I have put 1100 towards it. I should be CC debt free by mid-April. I will start working on my car loan then ;).
3. Get straight A's in all of my classes. I did good last semester...aside from that one A-. GRRR!! Hopefully I will do just as good, if not better, this semster, summer semester and fall semester.
4. Run 10 miles without stopping. We'll see how I do on April 1st.
5. Stick to my budget and not overspend. I have a bit of a shopping problem...so this year, I want to only spend what I have alloted as "Fun Money" on my budget and not go over that.
6. Continue to be the sole owner of the two cutest kitten cats in the whole wide universe. This one is pretty easy, since I'm pretty sure it's impossible to beat ;).
7. Make more of an effort to stay in touch with friends and family that do not live in my area!
K...Cheers!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Lissa's list looks a little anorexic compared to ours. Does somebody think they are perfect or what?
Hmmm... well I already paid off all my credit cards and my car. So I cannot use that one. Anyway, I try to set manageable resolutions so I don't break them. DUH! We will see who has kept all their resolutions at the end of the year and who has started reading gossip blogs at work again!
I also like to make resolutions that are measurable - for instance "Make more of an effort to stay in touch with friends and family that do not live in my area!" is not a measurable resolution. If you make a goal like that, you cannot tell if you have met it. So you would want to make it something like, "Call Mom and Lissa at least once each every two weeks; call Leigh at least once a month," and so on for as many other friends that you have outside of NoVA using whatever measurable input you desire. That is a good resolution, but I don't want to have more than 3. I can do that one next year. Last year, I only had one single resolution - quit smoking. I managed it, but just barely. If I have too many, I know I will not keep them. So. In conclusion - I have many years to improve myself and I don't have to do everything this year.
And in summary - F U Anna. LOL.
*cough*methinkstheladydothprotestoomuch*cough*
*clears throat*
*cough*loser*cough*
Post a Comment