Monday, September 25, 2006

HEROES

Uhm...I just wanted to say, that if you didn't watch "Heroes" tonight, then YOU TOTALLY MISSED OUT. That show was fucking AWESOME. I just finished it (dvr--I love it), and seriously, I had the shivers the entire show. My eyes are still bugging out of my head. BEST SHOW EVER!!!! Well, the pilot was anyways. I'll save it in case anyone missed it. Let me know!!! CAUSE IT ROCKED!!!!

8 comments:

Orianna said...

Please do save it. I made a big deal about how awesome it was going to be and how my roommates should watch it with me. Unfortunately trying to watch a show with three people is next to impossible. There was a lot of inane prattle being thrown around. I got most of it, but feel like I missed a good portion too. From what I did see, I would have to concur that this new show is the absolute shit!

Olivia said...

OK. I will save it. You can come over and watch it with me, when we have our scrabble match. This weekend on S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y NIGHT. I can make food for everyone. Plus I might be getting new couches today--if someone else hasn't gotten to them first, which always seems to be the case :(. SNIFF SNIFF. So keep your fingers crossed!!!

Celeste said...

heh... to hell with your dvr - russ and i got our hi def dvr installed yesterday, and i've got heroes recorded in hidef. couldn't watch last night cos had to watch new orleans beat the falcons in their first game back in the dome.

Olivia said...

I can never tell the difference :(, because my a-stigmatic eyes make everything slightly blurry...Sniff sniff. Except for on Lissa's TV. For some reason her tv always looks a little static-y to me... Anywho, YOU SHOULD GET IN GEAR AND WATCH IT. Cause seriously, it's like FAN-FRIGGIN-TASTIC. Plus it's got a lot of hot young actors/actresses in it...which also makes it fun.

Olivia said...

yeah...you're a slacker. You gotta stay on top of these things!! :).

Olivia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Celeste said...

Finally got to sit down and watch Heroes.... wowsa. :) I had chills running up my arms and the back of my neck. I haven't been this excited about a new series since I saw Battlestar Galactica!

Olivia said...

OMG...I know. Just thinking about it and I still get shivers. That's good television :).