
So I was totally planning on blogging about the Covenant, but Livvy yanked the glory rug right out from under me! Thankfully she focused more on the intense homo-eroticism that colored 90% of the scenes. It was like watching a boy band vanity project. For real; there was the bad boy skater, the bad boy biker, the one no one cares about (the Joey Fatone if you will), and the charismatic lead. For those of you who saw Sky High you might remember the charismatic lead as . . . um . . . the boy who had the fire power; antagonist turned ally? Anyone remember his name?
My favorite part of the movie was probably that they played Zombie's "More Human Than Human" over the opening credits. Livvy and I turned to each other and shared a "this movie already kicks so much ass" moment. I was also tickled pink when Livvy turned to me eyes wide and aglitter and chirped "there's a dance too?!" Yes kiddies, there was a dance too. There was also a beautiful (tatted up little tart) blonde who falls into an enchanted sleep. I was not sure why she was there, cause all the male leads were queer, but she was cute to look at.
In summation, this was without a doubt the best movie of the year. I fail to see how anything could possibly top it . . . then again . . . I haven't seen the Dukes of Hazzard sequel yet.
1 comment:
Warren Peace!
That was his name. I can't believe you didn't remember it, cos you know you so totally loved him, and that movie.
Post a Comment