
I HATE IT!!!
I'm sorry, but this is starting to piss me off. It's not attractive and I'm insanely confused as to why this particular fashion is even coming back into style! Not to mention, most women can't even pull it off because it's horribly unflattering. Even the model in this picture, looks ridiculous. Her hips extend farther out than the waistband of her jeans!!!! Why, they are using this picture as an advertisement is beyond me. It's just plain ugly.
So, that is all I have to say about that.
4 comments:
i agree wholeheartedly. Skinny jeans look pretty dumb. The only people they look even remotely good on are those emaciated starlets. And by good I mean it makes them look like they might conceivably have an ass. You know what i hate even more than these though? Leggings!!!! URGH next they'll come with stirrups. No god! NOOOOO!!!!
Oh I know. Leggings are coming back. I keep seeing people wearing the capri leggings under skirts and stuffs. I mean, I liked the 80's, but I hated the fashions that came out of it. They were horrible.
You liked the 80's because you were in grade school sucka.
You guys are forgetting a major piece of the puzzle here. Those jeans are different in one big way - in the 80's, they'd still be so tight you were bulging a bit out of the top, but the TOP was about an inch above your navel.
They still suck, even as low-rise.
Post a Comment