Quick Update: I dyed my hair and got side bangs!!! If you haven't seen it yet, then you'll just have to wait I guess. I don't have any pictures and even if I did, I'm way to busy to upload them to the computer. School and work are sucking up all of my free time. I had to work this weekend and squeeze in class work and exercise...poo poo.
Anywho...CELESTE, way to never respond about going to see the Covenant. It was FAN-FREAKIN'-TASTIC, by the way. So weird though, cause there was more gayness in it that naked girls. The camera guy was obviously in love with the WAY hot guys they got to play the four main characters. Me and Anna LOVED it. It was JUST like one of those teenage novels we like to read. Dad of course thought it was dumb, but that was probably because there was so much gayness in it. There was an entire naked all male locker room / shower scene in the movie AND at one point, I joked to Anna "I bet they're going to kiss now!" AND then they totally did (two guys)!! It was awesome and I totally recommend it to EVERYONE!!!
Anywho, just thought I'd send a quick update on what was up. Hopefully I'll see everyone soon. LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah I'm sorry.... I've been just a tad bit busy lately, what with non-stop work, and a teething baby. I should have replied to the email at least, but by the time I finally finished up with work for the weekend, I just turned off the computer.
Post a Comment