I just finished watching Act One of Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog and I heartily recommend you do the same. And before July 20th, because apparently they will be taken down. It's Joss Whedon through and through.
I'm at a loss to describe it, except to say that Neil Patrick Harris rules!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh man! I am already sad that there will only be three :o(
Nathan Fillion was totally channeling Bruce Campbell!
Neil Patrick Harris is legen-wait-for-it-and-i-hope-you-are-not-lactose-intolerant-because-the-next-part-is-DARY!!!
I'm a dork whatever.
legen-wait-for-it-and-i-hope-you-are
-not-lactose-intolerant-because-the-
next-part-is-DARY!!!
I'm a dork whatever.
I laughed until I cried during some of the dialogue. I'm gonna go watch it again. :)
Oh man...I am totally watching it this weekend!
Oh yeah I was all "hmm I hate Nathan Fillion here" when he was
SPOILER
all "she's going to give it up hard". But then I freaking died laughing with the doubling back and clarifying "my penis is the hammer"
END SPOILER
So good.
Post a Comment