LOL. We're nowhere near the 100million mark yet. But we did beat co-op on Hard last night and we're working our way through Expert now. That's right, I'm playing on Expert!
I sure hope not. We already had to have Russ replace the dvd drive over Christmas, and that was a bitch, since you can't just swap in a new one, you have retain the firmware from the old one or some such shit. Whatever it was he had to do... the drive failed right before my vacation started, and we ended up buying a replacement off of ebay and Russ got it fixed in time to save my vacation plans (do nothing, hang out, play video games).
We've got 3 more songs in co-op on Expert to go and we will have beat that too. :) And I finally broke down and got the stupid gold membership so we can play online. I fear I've created a monster. I have NO idea what time Russ finally got to bed last night. ;)
Fortunately it's a Microsoft issue so they'll fix it for free. It's the Guitar Hero withdrawls that's a bummer. I keep looking at the space where the xbox was and sigh a little just waiting for it's return...
LOL. It's been funny playing online, since Russ and I trade off. We've been doing the quick-matches, and it's almost unfair, since I'll start, and some hotshot will slaughter me, since I've only just started on expert, and then Russ will take over and destroy them. :)
I'm still laughing over the last match, since I was completely whupped, and then Russ took over, on the next song and beat the players ass all over the place and said "That's what they get for ganging up on my woman!"
7 comments:
Oh really?!?! Did he get 100,000,000 points? :). I'd like to hear him play...maybe at the Superbowl he can put on an acoustic show. LOL!!
LOL. We're nowhere near the 100million mark yet. But we did beat co-op on Hard last night and we're working our way through Expert now. That's right, I'm playing on Expert!
You guys rock! I'm jealous! We had to send our xbox back to Microsoft for hardware failure a.k.a. The Red Ring of Death! Beware, yours could be next!
I sure hope not. We already had to have Russ replace the dvd drive over Christmas, and that was a bitch, since you can't just swap in a new one, you have retain the firmware from the old one or some such shit. Whatever it was he had to do... the drive failed right before my vacation started, and we ended up buying a replacement off of ebay and Russ got it fixed in time to save my vacation plans (do nothing, hang out, play video games).
We've got 3 more songs in co-op on Expert to go and we will have beat that too. :) And I finally broke down and got the stupid gold membership so we can play online. I fear I've created a monster. I have NO idea what time Russ finally got to bed last night. ;)
Heheheheh
That's pretty cool, Russ!
Fortunately it's a Microsoft issue so they'll fix it for free. It's the Guitar Hero withdrawls that's a bummer. I keep looking at the space where the xbox was and sigh a little just waiting for it's return...
LOL. It's been funny playing online, since Russ and I trade off. We've been doing the quick-matches, and it's almost unfair, since I'll start, and some hotshot will slaughter me, since I've only just started on expert, and then Russ will take over and destroy them. :)
I'm still laughing over the last match, since I was completely whupped, and then Russ took over, on the next song and beat the players ass all over the place and said "That's what they get for ganging up on my woman!"
Post a Comment