Wednesday, January 16, 2008

New Years Resolutions!!

Everybody else has to do it too :). So here they are. My 2008 New Years Resolutions (in order of importance to me):

1. To not talk bad (or even think bad and if I do to stop it immediately) about people and especially not to hate on them.
2. To exercise consistently and get a Jessica Beal like body.
3. To pay off my credit card AGAIN (guh), and then start large payments on my student loans.
4. To graduate from College :). FINALLY!! This is actually really important to me, but I put it farther down on the list because it's pretty much a given.
5. To buy a house. Again, it's farther down on the list because I WILL BUY A HOUSE THIS YEAR!!!

K. Toodles :)!!

5 comments:

Celeste said...

For number 1 - really? Not ANYONE? Not even Hitler, or Stalin, or ... Simon Cowell?

Olivia said...

Hitler and Stalin are dead so they don't count :). And Simon Cowell? You don't like him? Really!?!

Celeste said...

LOL... I normally do... but then I saw the first episode of this season's AI and he really creeped me out with his comment about how he just couldn't understand people who celebrated their friends' good fortune.

jeannie said...

I resolved a long time ago to not make anymore New Year's resolutions, and to date, it seems to be the only one that I've stuck with :)

Elaine said...

My list, God willing...

1. Same as Livvy.
2. Get rid of more of my excessive amounts of stuff. Places to focus: laundry room, shed, computer desk.
3. Cut back to one set of dishes for everything.
4. Finish painting the outside of the house.