The greedy lawyer-cum-legislator that figured out the easiest way to drive new business to his practice was to pass ridiculously unfair traffic fines targeting VA residents is actually running for re-election to his District 42 House of Delegates seat unopposed.
Isn't there any resident of Springfield *cough* *dad* *cough* willing to step up to the plate and try for election to the House of Delegates based on opposition to Albo's 'fine the poor into bankruptcy' fee-scheme? I say, write-in Roy Bilby for District 42 Delegate! Or not... but you'd think someone would see this as a golden opportunity to break into politics.
If you don't live in Springfield, you can at least sign the "Repeal the VA 'Civil Remedial Fees' for Traffic Offenses" petition (VA residents only, please). Over 153k signatures so far.
Me, I'm just very grateful it's been almost 8 years since I've had a traffic ticket, and that I have less than a year left to go in this crazy nanny-state.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I signed the petition and you know what I realized. I am the only person in the world who knows how to spell ridiculous.
Oh man how come you always end up looking like an idiot when you are trying to make other people look like idiots? And why can you not edit comments? There should be question mark up there. Oops
that is why you should be nice to people, dumby.
But, oddly, you don't know how to spell dummy....? Anna, you left out an article in your last sentence, btw. The subject noun, 'question' requires the article 'a' in order for the sentence to read correctly.
I'm just sayin'
Post a Comment