Soo, me and Anna have been going to see as many movies as possible this summer :). The two most recent have been Transformers and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Both movies were excellent. The Transformers was action packed, and I just have to say, Michael Bay is *awesome*. People always complain about his movies, but as far as I am concerned, if you are going to a Michael Bay film, then you are going purely for entertainment value. Yes....look at the pretty pictures...cooooolll dude! That's it. It's not to think, and this movie definitely met all of my expectations; escapism at its best. I definitely recommend seeing it in theaters too! I don't think it'll be as awesome on a small screen television.
Harry Potter was also *fantastic*; it was the best one yet and I simply can't wait for the next one to come out in 2009. Woohoo!! I definitely think that everyone should go rent the first 4 movies, and then go see this one. I think when I am done with school next year, I will break down and read the entire series...and it'll be perfect because I will be able to read them all in a row without having to wait for an unspecified amount of time for the next book to come out! It is the only thing I hate about reading books in a series. The waiting really gets to me!
More movies to come! Maybe Anna will post about the next ones!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
was that like a hint? Livvy failed to mention that the 9:40 showing we went to on opening night, a Wednesday no less, was packed with adults. The theater was at capacity before the previews hit. As of right now HP OoP is breaking all sorts of records. 12 million just for the midnight showing! Not sure why I think that's so cool, I just do.
I also think it is cool! What I don't find cool is the fact that you've shortened the name of the movie to an acronym. That's gay!
whoa now! Maybe I don't think it's cool to use the term 'gay' as a put down. That's queer!
Post a Comment