Monday, February 05, 2007

Resolution Part. 2

I am going to add, "Cut back on drinking" to my list of New Year's Resolutions. I used to drink pretty rarely, but moving in with Kelly, Andrea, and Dan increased my booze consumption tenfold. Since, I don't need the extra calories or the dead brain cells, I am calling it quits. My friend and I have made a deal; 6 beers at most a month, 1 glass of wine at a time, no liquor ever . . . period. While this may still seem like a lot . . .compared to our current consumption, it's a big reduction. My ultimate goal is to cut back to a couple of drinks a year on special occasions. I figure if I could cut down to one TV show a week, and no cigarettes at all, drinking less will be a piece of cake.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

6 beers a month does not sound like a lot. It sounds like a fools dream! That is less than 2 a week, so you are crazy!

Celeste said...

I drink less than six beers a month. In fact, I'd say I have less than 12 drinks a year.... but I compensate. ;)