Gaak. What a pain in the ass! Russ' driver's license expired yesterday, less than 24 hours ago. He went into the DMV to get it renewed, and, because it has been expired (for all of 24 hours) he can't get it renewed without first presenting a birth certificate or unexpired passport. If he had decided to endure the hassle of the DMV yesterday, on his birthday, it would have been no problem. But now we're having to scramble to try and find his birth certificate, which I'm pretty sure he's never had, and is still with his parents.
We went through less hassle getting our marriage license.
Welcome to the new USSA. Present your papers, please.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What you are about to read is TRUE:
If you live in Arizona- as do we- your drivers license it valid for 40 years!!!!!!!! NO JOKE. If you move you are required to go inform them of your new address, of course. And they encourage you to update your photo every few years...but who does that?
My drivers license expires: On my birthday 2040. No you did not read a typo. 2040 is when it expires!
I had lost my drivers license and needed a get a new one back in 2000... Thus- 2040 is when it expires! hahaha
Isn't that AWESOME?!
When we moved here back in 1997- I about peed my pants when I found this out. A woman is in charge of this program and came up with the idea- I am positive!
Heehee... that sure would be convenient. We're still suffering from the aftermath of 9/11 out here though - at least 5 of the hijackers had valid VA drivers licenses, even though they shouldn't have. Hence, the crackdown.
Post a Comment