Tuesday, November 27, 2007

If you always thought there was something wrong with me . . .

You were probably right! I remember taking this thing sometime in high school and being upset because it scored me high on Narcissistic and Histrionic. I have apparently gotten worse over the years.
DisorderRating
Paranoid Personality Disorder:High
Schizoid Personality Disorder:Very High
Schizotypal Personality Disorder:Moderate
Antisocial Personality Disorder:Low
Borderline Personality Disorder:Low
Histrionic Personality Disorder:Moderate
Narcissistic Personality Disorder:High
Avoidant Personality Disorder:High
Dependent Personality Disorder:Low
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder:Low

-- Take the Personality Disorder Test --
-- Personality Disorder Info --

3 comments:

Celeste said...

Heh. I scored High on Narcissism, but low/moderate on everything else. Seems about right to me. :)

Olivia said...

Me...I got high for histrionic...probably because I answered yes on the "exaggerate illnesses," and "manipulation" questions. I wouldn't call myself an attention whore though! It conflicts with my somewhat antisocial behavior...although I scored low for anti-social, so who knows...No very highs, and everything else was low and moderate.

Autumn said...

Oh, this is hilarious! I don't know you very well now...but maybe I should reconsider? Just kidding! I am right there with ya- our disorders would probably parallel. :O