The trick-or-treaters that came to our door cracked me up. In particular, since I just hold out the bowl and let the kids pick what they'll take, I found it instructive to note how many pieces of candy each kid took. Girls almost universally took just one piece, said thanks, and left. Boys, when faced with choice - instead of being handed a piece or two of candy - broke down into two groups. The polite ones who said thanks, thrust their chubby fists into the bowl and took off with a couple of pieces, and the imps that thrust
both fists into the bowl and would have grabbed all they could carry if I hadn't made them narrow down their selection.
And Roseanne Barr was on My Name Is Earl last night, and I have to say, she's much more attractive as an old lady than I remembered.

Oooh, and I found a write-in candidate for the Allen/Webb race. If you aren't voting for either of them, write in
Meryl Yourish.
1 comment:
she looks itty bitty
Post a Comment