Friday, November 10, 2006

HOO-RAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It's not a certainty yet, but I'm pretty sure that I'm going to win 5 dollars from Lissa next Fall. We had a little bet going that the totally fantastic television show Men In Trees wouldn't make it to a second season. I bet that it would, but Lissa has little faith and/or bad taste in television since she doesn't think it will do all that well, but whichever. My reasoning behind the bet was because the show is soooo friggin' awesome, due to its comedic romantic plotlines, which I love, but Lissa thought it would fail because it was a Friday night show and that in itself would make it unpopular. However, Men In Trees is moving to THURSDAY nights beginning November 30. This mean that--and I'm sad to say--they will probably be cancelling Six Degrees, another show that I was watching and liked relatively well, but not nearly as much as the show that will replace it; I'm not too dissappointed about it, especially because the line up will be Ugly Betty (one of my new favorite shows), Grey's Anatomy (another one of my favorites) and then of course, Men In Trees. What a fantastic night Thursdays will be :). But yeah...be prepared to pay up Lissa...cause a year from now, I guarantee that you'll owe me 5 dollars. HOO-RAH!!!

http://tinyurl.com/vy6zo

2 comments:

Alicia said...

It seems like it is only moving to Thursdays temporarily? Just from now to the end of December. They are trying to build an audience, which is obviously doesn't already have. Good luck with that. Anne Heche will be wandering the desert naked again by this time next year.

Olivia said...

Well, whatever...I didn't actually read the entire paragraph. But it doesn't matter because they bought an entire season. The fact that it's doing so well for a Friday night show is the entire reason that they're moving it to Thursdays temporarily...I don't think they normally do that unless the show is doing really well. Usually if a show is doing poorly they cancel it and don't purchase additional episodes...stoopid!!! I'd be prepared to fork up that 5 bucks if I were you. START SAVING!!!!