Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Robots and PVC Pipes

I spent an hour and a half getting into work today; a drive that usually takes me 10 - 15 minutes. By the time I decided to switch to the radio and find out why traffic was being so gay to me, I was well on my way to getting lost in the freaky McLean, VA neighborhoods--filled to the brim with apartment complexes and a distinct absence of actual single family homes--that surround the Tysons Corner Mall in a little semi-circle. To be honest though, I'm not terribly shocked that they shut down 123 and some of the interstate because of a mysterious looking package. I'm also not surprised that they called in the bomb squad and a nifty bomb detecting robot to discover the contents of the package. I really just wanted to share my horrible journey into work today :). Here's the story:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16074057/

No comments: