Vienna, VA, A local woman was discovered to be a big fat unoriginal cheater today. Olivia Bilby, 24 asked her twin sister to edit her paper for her. Little did her twin know, that Olivia would use all of her margin comments verbatim in the final paper. While flattered that her sister found her input to be so incisive Orianna had this to say; "Two of those sentences are like flat out mine. I don't see how she can honestly claim credit for that work. She should just put my name on it."
Olivia could not be reached for a comment. She was too busy turning in someone else's work with her name at the top.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG...I KNOW!!! It'll never truly be my work. It'll always have your shadow hovering over it; a constant reminder that I used those two sentences!! WAH!!!
Post a Comment