Monday, December 04, 2006

A Culinary Triumph!

Forgive me if I can't recall which of you (Livvy or Anna) got me that Lodge chicken fryer, but oh boy oh boy do you guys have to come over and let me make traditional southern pan-fried chicken for you in it.

I tried making real pan-fried chicken for the first time on Friday night, and I still salivate every time I think of how good it tasted. The skin came out crunchy and a lovely dark golden brown, and the meat was so deliciously juicy and tender inside, I ate until I thought I would pop. It was amazing! Thanks for that fryer, guys!

2 comments:

Orianna said...

ahem! That would be me. Let's give credit where credit is due please.

Celeste said...

okay... thanks for the fryer anna! but both you and livvy get credit, since i use all the new pots/pans i got quit frequently. it's why they were on my wishlist after all. ;)