Thursday, August 10, 2006

Eat your heart out Alicia Bilby!

So, I know this post is all about me, but I'm like totally excited for myself. Yesterday, I ran a mile in 10 minutes and 15 seconds. I finished up my 2 mile run in 22 minutes and 30 seconds. Isn't that good? I totally couldn't breather afterwards and think that I should probably go to a doctor and get another prescription for albuterol, but aside from that, I think I did really good. Also, I am now able to bench press 50 lbs. I started out at 40, so I am improving overall! YAY! And to top it all off, I think that my ass is looking slightly nicer in jeans - although that could just be a reflection of my vanity. Not sure.

On another note, Nick is getting his very first tattoo on August 19th. It will cover 1/2 - 3/4 of his back. It's a satyre and his brother drew it and it looks totally, friggin' awesome! It won't be completely done until later this year though because Nick will have to sit 2 times to get the whole thing since it's so big, but still...I think I'm more excited about it than Nick is. Or at least I express my excitement more. Anywho, CHEERS!!

2 comments:

Olivia said...

No...they aren't. YOU ARE GAY!!! Seriously though, this drawing is totally awesome. I wish I could upload a picture of it, but the tattoo guy has the drawing :(.

Olivia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.