Friday, January 09, 2009

I'm A College Graduate

Well...IT'S OFFICIAL!!! I have officially been awarded a B.A in English with a concentration in Cultural Studies. I graduated from GMU with a 3.38 GPA!! I'm totally psyched about it :)!!! I can't wait to get my diploma. Mason is weird though, and won't ship it until mid-late February. It's exciting for me however, that my transcript has been updated to reflect my degree completion :)!

Below are some screen shots of a few key parts of my transcript since I can't show you my diploma yet :).






ALSO, I got a call back for a part-time tutoring job. So, wish me luck on getting that :)! I think it would be totally awesome to tutor and help out school kids a few hours a week!

Laters,
Livvy

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Congratulations, Livvy! :) I'm very proud of you.

Olivia said...

Thanks Celeste :)!