Thursday, November 13, 2008
Evil Cat
We were all up at 3:30AM this morning, thanks to Bullseye. And I'm horribly sick with a cold, so I really did NOT need that. Damn cat. What was I thinking, saying I wanted a cat that weighed in excess of 20lbs??? Sure, he's a substantial bit of a cuddle, but his sheer need for the cuddling caused him to try breaking into Roy's room last night to wake the baby up. And his 20lb fat ass is why he's capable of pushing open the door. Argh. I'm tempted to let Roy play with a spray bottle of water today, for revenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cats must get needier this time of year...Our cats have been little butts lately too, at like 5 and 6am. Running around, crying/mewling for attention, FIGHTING (which they never do!!!), etc...I guess it's just that time of the year or something...
Post a Comment