
So, I know that Heathers is a timeless classic, and that any attempt at a remake would immediately be panned by me and anyone else with taste; however when I saw this contest to recast it . . . I couldn't resist. Guess what? If you haven't already your reading comprehension skills are lacking *cough*thetitleofthepost*cough*. I won!! They picked my new cast! Go here to see who I chose.
I'm eaker, i.e., the winner.
5 comments:
Congrats, Anna! But it does open up a few new questions.... like how long have you been the TigerBeat fan club's secretary? When are you running for treasurer? Where have you been hiding your subscriptions to Teen People and 17? I mean, being a member of a group called TeamSugar is automatically going to raise questions like this. Your facade of world-weary cynicism is cracking... any day now, I'm going to see you've put a great big pink bow around 'rora's neck.
ahem, it's a bandana . . . and my roommate put it there. Geez!
That's awesome anna :).
Is that like a new version of myspace or something?
No. It's a bunch of blogs run by a single publishing company which I suspect is an offshoot of Conde Nast. They ask you to join their online community to comment on the blogs.
Post a Comment