Saturday, May 12, 2007

Not so Fat now!

Woo hoo! Remember how I said when I weaned Roy, I was going to buy a scale and drop all the extra baby-padding?

When the doctor weighed me at Roy's 9-month checkup, I was still over 150lbs. I finally got my scale, and weighed myself yesterday. Drum-roll please...

One hundred and thirty three pounds! Just twelve pounds to go, and I'll be back down to pre-baby size!

3 comments:

Orianna said...

That's exciting news! So ummm, can I have my clothes back now?

Celeste said...

LOL Yes. I thought you gave them to me though.... and any way, you've lost enough weight I think they'll be too big for you now as well. :)

But if you want them back, I'll dig them out of the maternity clothes basket I have in my closet.

Olivia said...

OMG...It's going to be a race to 121 lbs. I've got what? Like 28 to go? Dammit!!!

Just Kidding. Congratulations Celeste :)!!